YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE TO GET A
● Our Motto is: INTEGRITY, SERIOUSNESS, PERSEVERENCE, PROFESSIONALISM
● For us, every client is important. Therefore, our representatives treat each customer in the most professional way possible.
● For customers requesting Romanian Passports: we take care of the entire process, from the first necessary document to the last one... which means we will not leave you halfway (only with citizenship). Most clients believe that claiming citizenship is the same thing as obtaining a passport. However, claiming citizenship and obtaining a passport are 2 very different and quite complex stages.
● Hundreds of thousands of Israeli citizens are eligible to receive Romanian / European citizenship. Those of you who have parents, grandparents who were born in the territory of Romania, can request to claim / regain their Romanian citizenship. Also, all citizens who have given up or have been forced to give up Romanian citizenship, may request the re-acquisition of Romanian citizenship.
● Those who wish to study or work in Romania or Europe, and have roots in Romania, can apply for the receipt of Romanian citizenship / European passport, Romania being among the safest countries in Europe.
● Our office works with renowned notaries and lawyers that are fluent in Romanian, Hebrew, and English. Through them we provide exquisite notary and translation services.
We also help our customers in receiving any civil status document from Israel or Romania, and we offer consultancy in the following services:
*** APPOINTMENTS FOR ROMANIAN CONSULAR SERVICES AND OTHER SERVICES WHICH REGARD OBTAINING ROMANIAN CITIZENSHIP AND ROMANIAN PASSPORTS.
*** FOR THOSE WHO WORK, TIME IS VERY PRECIOUS, SO LET US DO THE WORK AND HELP YOU OBTAIN ANY DOCUMENT FROM ANY INSTITUTION/MINISTRY/OFFICE, OR THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR OBTAINING ROMANIAN/EUROPEAN CITIZENSHIP OR PASSPORT.
Phone: 036-429-809; 058-727-2446,
Facebook: Ezrahut Europa
Add your information and a short message to the adjacent form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
MORE INFORMATION ON CITIZENSHIPS
The procedure for regaining the Romanian citizenship on the basis of art.10.:
● Romanian citizenship can also be granted to persons who have lost this citizenship, as well as to their descendants up to the second degree inclusive, and who request its recovery, if they fulfill the conditions provided by art. 8 paragraph (1) lit. b), c), d) and e) of the Law of Romanian citizenship.
● Thus the applicant must prove by his behavior, actions and attitude, loyalty to the Romanian state, he does not take or support actions against the law order or national security and declares that he has not taken such actions in the past and is well-known and he was not convicted in the country or abroad for an offense that makes him unworthy of being a Romanian citizen.
● Also, he must have reached the age of 18 and has legal means in Romania for a decent existence, under the conditions established by the legislation regarding the regime of foreigners.
The procedure for regaining the Romanian citizenship on the basis of art. 11:
● Romanian citizenship can be regained or it can be granted to persons who were Romanian citizens and who lost it for reasons not attributable to them or to whom this citizenship was lifted without their will, if they fulfill the conditions provided by art. 8 lit. b), c) and e) of the Law of Romanian citizenship. This legal provision also applies to the descendants of the former Romanian citizenship up to the third degree